- Lead the creation of exceptional user experiences by defining the approach and high level solution for new and/or changes to existing customer experiences
- Translate end-user requirements and goals into experience designs, wireframes, interactive designs, graphics/branding, etc.
- Execute world-class interface design for web, mobile, and other digital experiences – efficiently.
- Demonstrate adherence to existing brand guidelines if they exist, or develop new guidelines and use them consistently if necessary
- Demonstrate creativity and collaboration in problem-solving
- Demonstrate flexibility in response to evolving opportunities and requirements
- Create deliverables that developers can easily use, and work closely with them to ensure successful execution
Essential Skills/Qualifications required:
- Three to five years of experience in interactive design, with a portfolio demonstrating pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Proficiency in industry standard design software, particularly Adobe CC
- Strong understanding of UI/UX and responsive web design principles