liquidfish is now hiring for the full-time position of Executive Assistant to assist with the augmented responsibilities that have come with the agency’s recent growth. The position is designed to aid our Account Service department with general duties such as client meetings, client correspondence, assisting with project management-related responsibilities, and inter-agency communication. Additionally, the position is designed to assist with aspects of daily agency operations and office organization/management.
Qualifications and Preferences:
A well-qualified candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, and a university degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field. Candidates with degrees in Finance or Business are also encouraged to apply. Advertising agency experience, familiarity with agency operations, and basic knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Illustrator are a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Account Service department to manage internal projects
- Help with internal office organization
- Assist with client meetings
- Organize internal systems (such as servers and files)
- Train new hires
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is required
- Work within existing computer programs (e.g. invoicing program)
- Work daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, and willing to take initiative
- Must be determined to do the highest quality work